CGR Products distributes custom extruded rubber and foam parts, sourcing extrusions from both domestic and overseas manufacturers.
We work with a variety of high-performance rubber and sponge rubber materials for industrial applications. These materials include:
- Silicone: An extremely flexible elastomer, silicone is also easy to color and resistant to aging, heat and sunlight.
- Neoprene: With excellent chemical resistance, Neoprene is one of the industry’s most relied-upon rubber materials.
- Closed-Cell Sponge: CGR customizes closed-cell sponge rubber products to precisely fit the component in your application.
Extruded Rubber Capabilities
- Large OEM size runs
- Some colors available
- Cut to size
- O-ring cord, U channels, lip seals, and trim extrusions
View the tables below for more information about our rubber shape capabilities, or feel free to contact us today.
Typical Applications for Extruded Rubber Parts
- Electrical Components And Enclosures
- Escalators And Elevators
- Heavy Equipment
- Industrial Sealing
- Medical Equipment
- Power Equipment
- Power Tools
- Small Engine
- Small Tractor
- Truck Body And Cab
- Turf And Lawn Care Equipment
- Valves And Fluid Sealing
Extruded Rubber Shape Materials
- Closed Cell Sponge
- EPT Rubber
- Eva Rubber
- Natural Rubber
- Nitrile Rubber
- PVC Foam
- Red Rubber
- SBR Sheet And Sponge
- Silicone Sheet And Sponge
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have it in stock?
We have many stock items in our 3 warehouses.
Can you ship it today?
We typically have short lead times on repeat custom items.
Do you take credit cards?
Yes, we take most major credit cards.
Can you quote this sample?
If it is a shape, soft and pliable, chances are we can help.
What is the minimum?
In many cases, only a 100 LF minimum will apply.
For more information, feel free to contact us today.