Our UL approved DK1111LD sponge material with rubber adhesive supports UL properties and will do the same for your application.
This UL listed combination utilizes a Neoprene/EPDM blended sponge with a high tack rubber adhesive.
It is available
in sheets, rolls and custom shapes and sizes for your convenience.
Common applications include enclosures, control panels, and electrical components and the appliance market.
The rubber adhesive provides an excellent “quick stick” to most substrates.
Specifications: DK1111 with 3M 9816 Adhesive
ASTM D 1056-91 & 00
ASTM D 1056-67 & 68
SAE J 18 R7/92
UL 157, UL 50, UL 508
Neoprene / EPDM Blend
<5 Max % weight change
UL 94HF-1 Pass
About the Adhesive
- General Purpose, high tack, rubber-based adhesive.
- Extremely high bond strength to most surfaces.
- Excellent versatility for lamination to foam material.
- Excellent dimensional stability with polyester carrier.
- Densified Kraft liner for rotary die cutting.
Learn more in our 3M Acrylic Adhesives Data Library >
<180° peel (ASTM-D3330 Modified) 72 hr Room Temperature Dwell
48 oz/in 72hr / 158°F
(ASTM D3654, 1" x 1" overlap with 1 hour dwell
1000 grams at room temperature