- Clean, accurate and consistent cuts
- Fully computerized part setup storage for to enable expeditious runs
- Large selection of stripping rolls in a variety of widths, thicknesses and materials
- Capability to create long, vulcanized rolls to accommodate most any length as narrow as 1/8″ wide
CGR utilizes fully automated slitters to cut a wide variety of materials, with and without pressure sensitive adhesive, into finished rolls.
Foam Tape Specifications
CGR Products can slit most materials (depending upon thickness) as narrow as 1/8″ wide and we have the capability to create long, vulcanized rolls to accommodate most any length. CGR Products offers prototyping, lab facilities for engineering and quality reports. CAD reading and design capabilities, fully integrated EDI capabilities, bar coding and special labeling capability as well as Continued Process Improvement Programs at both manufacturing locations.
Why CGR Products?
CGR Products equipment features automated indexing and continuous blade sharpening to enhance clean, accurate and consistent cuts. CGR Products also retains the set-up for thousands of customer part numbers to enable expeditious production runs. CGR Products also offers a large selection of rolls of stripping in a variety of widths, thicknesses and materials – both with and without adhesive.
Typical Applications for Foam Tapes
- Acoustical Insulation
- Automotive Pressure Relief Valves (EPDM Air Exhausters or Flaps)
- Electrical Components and Enclosures
- Escalators and Elevators
- Heavy Equipment
- Industrial Sealing
- Medical Equipment
- Plastic Injection and Blow Molders
- Power Equipment
- Power Tools
- Small Engine
- Small Tractor
- Truck Body and Cab
- Turf And Lawn Care Equipment
- Valves and Fluid Sealing
Foam Tape Materials
- Bisco® Silicones
- Closed Cell Sponge
- EPT Rubber
- EVA Rubber
- Fiberglass Cloth
- Natural Rubber
- Nitrile Rubber
- Open Cell Foam
- Poron® Urethane Foams
- PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) Foam
- Red Rubber
- Reticulated Foam / Filter Foam
- SBR Sheet And Sponge
- Silicone Sheet And Sponge
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have it in stock?
We have many stock items in our 2 warehouses.
Can you ship it today?
We typically have short lead times on repeat custom items.
Do you take credit cards?
Yes, we take most major credit cards.
Can you quote this sample?
If it is a shape, soft and pliable, chances are we can help.